Monday, September 14, 2015

The 4th week!

Wow my 4th week in Peru already….only 48 more left!! It’s going so quickly, with so many more things I want to do and places I want to visit!

This post will be more photos than talk of just what we’ve seen this week, as there will be two exciting posts being published this week about the travelling done this weekend, so keep a close eye out!

This week has been extra tiring with most days doing 11-12 hours work with only a small break for lunch, so a lot of my, very little, spare time has been spent asleep or in my new favourite comfort zone.

Yes yes yes, I know you all want to see the photos of the ‘adorable kids’ (not so adorable when they throw their food at you, or throw it up on you, trust me!!) so here they are….

 Yamile has really taken a shine to me this week, which is rather heart-warming, if you say ‘nariz’ to her she’ll now do an eskimo kiss which is super-duper cute.

As always I seem to be a climbing frame

Ariel has attempted to set off a new fashion trend….don’t think I’ll try it personally.

We gave the kids beetroot and orange juice and this was the outcome





‘Oooo is that MAC? What shade?’

To end the super long week we had a shower in Casa 5 (A PROPER SHOWER!!!! Not a bucket of water and a jug, I’ve never felt so clean!) then went to dinner, here is us looking mega cool and clean.


Also, here’s a little shark (probably not a shark but still looks cool) in the Supermarket.



I’d love to hear what you’re thinking about my time in Peru! Do you have any questions? Want to see some pictures of particular things? Leave me a comment below…

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to see how well you're doing baby, I know you love a proper shower can imagine how happy you were then!! Ahaha you're doing so well keep it up!!

    And these photos are so cute of you and everyone!! Hehe missing you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad all going well for you both, you should try sneaking in Casa 5 for a shower more often, kids will start calling you smelly Ellie!!, lol x

    ReplyDelete